Friday, May 21, 2010

Please Excuse My Blog-Imparedness

I am amazed at all you people who have such intricate and overwhelming blog pages.  If you give me about a hundred years, maybe I'll get my blog sites up to where y'all's are.  For now you'll have to read my stone-age blog if you want to know what is happening over here. 

I started this because:
1. I like everyone else's blogs.
2. I want a place to record the day's events.
3. I want a place to vent and sort out the tangles of the day's events, if necessary. 
4. My family lives really far away, and this is a nice way to keep everyone up to date, because
I. don't. like. facebook. 

:)  Please forgive me if I skip several days in a row; real snail life does hold my attention more than the web. 

Okay, now that I have thoroughly apologized, let's get on with the blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment